1. Khmer Metal Set in a grungy rock-and-roll bar in Phnom Penh. Bar owner and staff try to make a living, sometimes in devious ways. Patrons want to see and be seen. A young couple both keeping an eye out for other possible romantic targets, regardless of same or opposite gender. Musicians rocking the stage, hoping to get paid. Khmer Metal is edgy, provocative, unconventional and a whole lot of fun.
2. Sokrias (Eclipse) Traditional Cambodian folktales around rejection, revenge, and forgiveness centered on a simple question: How far would you go to fight back against rejection and bullying.
3. Same but Different A Cambodians and foreign visitors meet through a sudden downpour, an unexpected power outage, and a hectic boat trip.
4. Sokha This story follows a child whose experience with war has distorted and darkened her reality. She uses the circus to discover her strength and heal herself.
5. Influence A mixture of drama, circus, and puppetry that explores everyday struggles for power and survival.
6. Preu (Chills) Follow the story of 2 ghosts haunting a group of students during this humorous take on traditional Cambodian beliefs.
7. Tchamlaek The sudden arrival of a medium orders a family to build a giant house to take them to the moon in the pursuit off
|Number Of Guests||Transportation Pricing||Ticket Per Person|
|1||USD 30|| |
Seat A Cost USD 38 per person
Seat B Cost USD 28 per person
Seat C Cost USD 18 per person
Uniquely Cambodian, Daringly Modern. Siem Reap's most unique, authentic, top rated evening entertainment. More than just a circus, Phare performers use theater, music, dance and modern circus arts to tell uniquely Cambodian stories; historical, folk and modern. The young circus artists will astonish you with their energy, emotion, enthusiasm and talent.
Traditional & Modern theatre – music – acrobatics – juggling – contortion - balancing – dance: all drawing out emotions and excitement while entertaining you.